E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses e-mail as a means of communicating messages to your customers. E-mail marketing can be used for different purposes:
- Build a relationship with potential clients.
- Enhace the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers to encourage customer loyalty.
- Adquire new customers or convince current customers to purchase something immediately.
- Increase sales conversion: Regardless of how good your product or service is, in reality most visitors to your site won’t convert into sales on their first visit. In fact, research indicates that it takes the average shopper up to nine visits before they’ll make a buying decision. In other words, every effective sales process requires an element of repetition.
- Generate repeat sales: Getting new customers is hard work – it’s also really expensive. In fact, it can be up to eight to ten times more expensive to acquire a new customer than to sell to an existing one.
- Get valuable feedback from your customers: Customer feedback is an invaluable tool for any business. E-mail in particular provides your customers with a unique opportunity to give honest feedback. Unlike face-to-face interaction where people can be shy about voicing their true feelings, e-mail allows them to get right to the point.
- Drive web users to make offline purchases: Surprisingly, email marketing is often a catalyst for web users to go and make a purchase offline. When surveyed, 59% of email users said that they have made a purchase offline after receiving an email promotion.
Some of the e-mail marketing services we offer include:
- E-mail Newsletters
- Promotional E-mails
- E-mail Marketing Campaigns
- E-mail Marketing API Integration
- Suppression and Opt-Out List Management